Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DIY Toddler Work of Art!

My favorite pin/project so far!  Super easy to do, very rewarding, a little messy, SUPER fun for the tots!

What you will need:

16x20 canvas
Masking tape, Sticky letters or Cricut (is what I used)
Finger paints (home made recipe found here)
Toddler fingers

I made a few of these so far as gifts. One for baby Gabby and baby Jackson (both just turned 1)
Brooklyn and I put it to the test and I'm truly loving the outcome.
Here are a few pics as we went along:















 

When it dried:



I think what I'm going to do before I hang it up is line the outside of her name in a dark think marker so that the name pops a little better.  I will post as soon as it's done =)


Here it is!!!!!




Great Summer Fun Toddler Project!!!  Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment